JR's Barn LLC is a privately owned property and a homestead as well. For that reason, we request your cooperation with the following:
1. A signed rental agreement and fifty percent (50%) non-refundable deposit of the rental fee is due at the time of booking your event to reserve a date
Full payment (100%) of the rental fee is due (90 days) prior to the event and is non-refundable.
2. Your fee includes event rental for a period beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 12:05 a.m. the morning following your event. Unless your rental includes the day before set up time.
3. Music may continue until 11:30 p.m. with guests departing soon after.
4. Renters are responsible for set-up and breakdown of all items brought to JR's Barn by themselves or vendors that night.
5. Parking in front of barn doors is limited to drop-off and pick-up only. Please keep all driveways and roads clear of vehicles. Parking lot is located east of barn.
6. Smoking is not permitted in the barn, or ceremony site. Smoking is permitted in one designated area.
7. There are no catering restrictions. Recommendations for local vendors are available upon request. A staging area is available for caterers however they must remove their own trash. PLEASE NOTE: Cooking or preparation of food is NOT allowed in this area. Food must be cooked in advance or in caterers food truck/trailer.
8. JR's Barn requires you to hire catering for serving alcohol.
9. No RV’s, overnight camping or additional overnight guest in the barn or granary. Affordable shuttle service recommendations are available and are highly recommended for events where alcohol will be served.
10. A refundable damage deposit and a copy of event insurance are due one month (30 days) before the event.